WOULD WE RECOMMEND?
Wow! Did Lambda CC ever surprise us with how powerful it is! We got 55 consecutive uses before needing to charge! This is the most number of consecutive uses we’ve ever gotten with a Heat-not-Burn device! On top of that, Lambda CC has quite a few features including; an OLED display screen, temperature adjustment, length of use adjustment, usage record, and automatic cleaning. One last feature we really liked is that you can get Lambda CC with either a flat blade or a heating rod. Lambda CC truly lets you customize your experience.
FEATURES: OLED screen, temperature adjustment, length of use adjustment, usage record, and automatic cleaning.
QUALITY: Seems very good. We really like the soft coating on the outside of the device.
DESIGN: Nice, sleek. We love that there are two heating elements available; either a flat blade or a heating rod. We also like that the manufacturer has added a HeatSticks heating chamber cover to the device. We got an early design, so it’s not included in ours but in new devices it will be.
In the Lambda CC kit, you will find; the device, the manual, a Quality Control card, a USB cable, and a cleaning brush.
When you first get your device, check its charge by pressing the control button once and looking for the battery icon on the screen. If your device needs some charging, just connect it to a power source via a USB cable. When charging is done the screen will turn off. Charging takes approximately 2 hours, and 52 minutes.
HOW TO USE
Now that the device is charged you can customize its settings and begin using it. Here’s how;
- Set temperature:
- Click + or – buttons to set the desired temperature
- you can choose anywhere between 200C°/392F° and 300C°/572F°
- Click any button to continue
- Set length of use:
- Click the control button 5 times
- length of cycle numbers will flash
- Click + or – buttons to set the desired length of use
- you can choose anything between 3 minutes and 6 minutes
- Click any button to continue
- Insert the HeatStick
- Turn on:
- press and hold the control button
- The device will vibrate and temperature numbers change when heating begins
- heating time varies based on the set temperature
- The device will vibrate and desired temperature will show on the screen when ready to use
- Warning vibration before the cycle ends
- The device will vibrate and return to the home screen when a cycle ends
- Remove HeatStick by pushing the cap up and pulling HeatStick out
Lambda CC also comes with a usage record and automatic cleaning. To use these features, follow the steps below;
- Comes with a usage record and automatic-cleaning
- To clear usage record: click the control button 5 times, the length of cycle numbers will flash, click the control button 5 more times, usage record numbers will flash, and click any button to clear
- To use automatic clean: click the control button 8 times, cleaning takes 25 seconds
You’ll also want to clean manually clean your device. To do so, just wait until cools, remove the cap, place the cleaning brush into the heating chamber and use it to sweep away any grime.